Making a PPI claim could not be simpler than with PPI Scotland. If you would like to enquire if you are due a PPI refund then begin your claim here.
If you had a Loan, Credit Card, Store Card or Mortgage in the last 21 years then you may be eligible to make a Payment Protection Insurance claim (PPI).
The process to find out if you are eligible is straight-forward with no up-front fees.
Our 5 Step Process:
- Complete our Enquiry Form below or simply telephone 0141 375 0313
- Signed and returned claims pack
- We contact the banks and make a SAR (Subject Access Request)
- We write to your lenders and present your claim
- Leave the rest to us and wait for your PPI refund.